Many practising and competent Civil Engineers from various disciplines within the United Kingdom have the required academic qualifications to apply for Incorporated Engineer Status but have not done so as they find the application process daunting.
Regardless of when your qualifications or experience were gained providing you are still employed in civil engineering or an allied discipline Gates MacBain Associates have a route to I Eng. Assistance is provided by short group seminars and one to one assistance in order to help you meet the requirements of the Engineering Council. This includes assistance with:
The Application Forms including:
- Form Completion
- Curriculum Vitae Formation
- Production of Continueing Professional Development Summary
The Technical Report (If applicable to your application) including:
- The requirements and submission details of the Technical Report Synopsis
- The requirements format and submission details of the Technical Report
The Portfolio of Evidence including
- The List of Contents
- Evidence Matrix
- Evidence Summary Sheets
- Portfolio Evidence
- Portfolio Format
- Submission Process for the Portfolio of Evidence
- Review/experience Report with evidence referencing
Preparation for the Peer Review including
- Production of Presentation Material
- Presentation Commentary
- Illustrations and Evidence Requirements
- The opportunity to witness a mock Peer Review Interview
Guidance and Advice on the Peer Review Decision Making Process.
These will be dependent upon the individuals starting point; contact us for details.
Additional seminars (usually 2 may be required) are at the additional cost of £50 excluding VAT for each seminar.
Application fees for I. Eng and fees for membership or other costs or fees payable directly to the professional institute or institution are not included in the above guidance and mentoring costs.